Skyr Berry Muffins
5 min prep
Nutritional facts per serving:
What you will need...
- 6oz.Thor’s Skyr Plain
- 4oz. melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 ½ tbsp honey
- 3oz. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp freshly grated orange zest
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix the Skyr, melted butter, milk, honey, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir until the batter just comes together.
- Finally, fold in orange zest and fresh berries. Make sure you do not crush the berries.
- Divide the muffin batter among 12 paper liners.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until inserted toothpicks come out clean.
- Cool the muffins completely before serving.
NOTE: You can make the muffins gluten-free by swapping the all-purpose flour with GF flour. Insteadof the berries, you can use chopped apples; in that case, make sure to add some cinnamon.
No items found.