Skyr Oat Pancakes
6 pancakes, 2 people
Nutritional facts per serving:
What you will need...
- 4oz.Thor’s Skyr Plain
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or plain milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup blackberries
- Add all of the ingredients, except the blackberries, to a blender.
- Blend at high speed until completely smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 15minutes so it thickens properly.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat the skillet with cooking spray or butter
- 5.Add ¼ cup of the batter onto the skillet and immediately add some blackberries on top ofthe pancake.
- Cook until the pancakes areslightly puffed, and you see the bubbles.
- Lift and gently flip the pancake and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and blackberries.
- Serve pancakes with some Thor’s Skyr Plain and extra honey or maple syrup.
NOTE: For a gluten-free version of this recipe, use GF oats.You can use any other type of berries if you like. Try this recipe with vanilla, blueberry, or strawberry Thor’s Skyr
No items found.